#whatliftsyou







  

                                    #What Lifts You


Hi guys. I will be telling you what lifts me and what makes me who I am right now. 
#1: Dancing
 Dancing lifts me because it's my passion and i love to dance. It makes me feel happy and it makes me feel strong and brave.
#2: Friends
My friends lift me because they make me feel happy and they are really fun to be around.
#3: Roller coaster's
Roller coaster's lift me because there fun, fast, crazy, and awesome. 
#4: Family
My family lifts me because they believe in me and they encourage me to do more.
#5: Cooking/Baking
 Cooking and Baking lifts me because it makes me feel happy and i love  to bake sweets and cook dinner for my parents.
#6: My Teachers
My teachers lift me because they push me further and help me be the best I can be.

So that's what lifts me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOCCER